Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools
This is SunRain Plone Theme
You are here: Home / Business Development / Licensing and Permits

Licensing and Permits

Clay Center

Clay Center requires electrician and plumber permits and their Code book outlines the business regulations for businesses such as solicitors, canvassers, peddlers, recycling, junk dealers, coin operated amusement devices, tree trimming, firearms, etc.


Wakefield requires any work done in the City of Wakefield be done by a licensed tradesman. Tradesman must show block score and certificate of liability insurance. Fee is $50 per trade and is valid for the calendar year.

State and Federal

Network Kansas maintains a list of many state and federal department licenses and permits as well as industry associations that require licensing or permits.

The Kansas Business Center is the official state resource for information, filings, and personal assistance to start or maintain your Kansas business

Community of Distinction video

Community of Distinction still




Clay Center Video

Clay County Brochure

Clay County Kansas brochure