Green Team receives ‘Customer First’ award
FCA US LLC announced last week that Green Team of Clay Center is one of 387 Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram and FIAT dealerships who have earned certification as 2017 Customer First Award for Excellence winners.
These 387 dealerships succeed the inaugural group of 124 dealerships who earned their certification in 2016. By achieving this elite status, these FCA US dealerships will be recognized by consumers as leaders in customer sales and service experience. The winning dealerships touch 24 percent of FCA retail sales volume in the U.S.
“Our dealers are striving to not just improve the customer experience in their facilities, but to become the industry leaders in customer satisfaction on both the sales and service sides of the business,” said Al Gardner, Head of Dealer Network Development, FCA – North America.
FCA US created the Customer First Award for Excellence with its dealer partners and J.D. Power to improve customer satisfaction with Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT dealerships in the United States with a specific focus on the sales and service experience, employee training and facility condition.
All 2,600 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT dealerships are eligible to pursue and earn this prestigious award on an annual basis. Green Team of Clay Center achieved stringent goals in five core “pillars” to earn the coveted Customer First Award for Excellence designation:
• Facility Certification – Facility provides a clean, comfortable environment for customers
• Performance Measures – Dealership has achieved highest levels of customer-oriented sales and service goals
• Training Certification – Employees have received the highest level of required FCA-certified training
• Employee Surveys – Completed to promote the voice of your employees and a customer-driven culture
• Process Validation – Certified sales and service processes that support excellence in customer handling
The Customer First Award for Excellence initiative was rolled out to dealerships in October 2015. Dealership staff participated in cross-country workshops where they learned of award requirements and dealership best practices.